FAST is looking for a motivated, hardworking and responsible individual to assist the team in conducting a number of entrepreneurial projects. The Entrepreneurial Program Assistant will take part in planning program logistics and content, engaging in direct contact with speakers, preparing documentation, creating reports, and other required and relevant activities. The incumbent will be supporting the Innovation team in building and developing entrepreneurial skills for Armenian based startups. The opportunity is short term (3 months) with a possibility of extension.
- Provide support to Innovation team to plan and implement entrepreneurial projects for Yerevan and regions;
- Conduct logistics and event management activities to ensure smooth running of all program parts;
- Prepare and store documentation in accordance with financial and legal requirements;
- Maintain and nourish contact with program stakeholders on a regular basis;
- Act in a reactive capacity to identify and solve issues before they become a problem;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year of work or internship experience.
- Fluent spoken and written communication skills both in Armenian and in English.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Openness to learn and grow with the team.
- Self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes.
- Ability to take initiative and responsibly to complete tasks in a timely manner.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com or apply online. Please indicate the title of the position “Entrepreneurial Program Assistant” in the subject line of your e-mail.
FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.