FAST’s Innovation Unit is looking for a motivated, hardworking and responsible individual to collaborate with the team in executing an entrepreneurial project, planned to take place from October to December 2020. As part of the Unit, the Entrepreneurial Program Coordinator will be responsible for managing the operations of the program, starting from planning phase to completion and reporting. The opportunity is short term, but there is a possibility of extending the contract.
- Travel to Dilijan and Ijevan (TBC) to organize sessions 3 times a week;
- Recruit entrepreneurs by participating in info sessions and interviews conducted before the program;
- Collaborate with Innovation team representative to choose speakers for the program;
- Collaborate with speakers to develop content in Armenian, conduct workshops;
- Assign tasks to the entrepreneurs and provide feedback either in written or oral form;
- Conduct sessions, when necessary;
- Manage local coordinators to make sure the speakers, venue, food and transportation are set up;
- Conduct offline 1-to-1s with teams to assist during exploration, development and pitching processes;
- Participate in weekly reporting meetings;
- Prepare lessons learned at the end of program;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing or related field
- Master’s degree will be considered a plus
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience related to entrepreneurship and/or incubation and acceleration of startups
- Solid understanding of entrepreneurial concepts and startup development lifecycle
- Connections with both local and international professionals who can assist during the program
- Fluent oral and written communication skills both in Armenian and in English
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
- Openness to learn and contribute to the development of the team
- Self-directed towards generating excellent work outcomes
- Willingness to take the lead and bear responsibility for program outcomes
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com or apply online. Please indicate the title of the position “Entrepreneurial Program Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.