FAST is looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking intern, ready for new challenges!
The intern will support Innovation unit entrepreneurial projects by assisting with administrative tasks including assisting in organizing events, scheduling meetings, and maintaining communication with startups, coaches and mentors etc. The intern will be assigned a supervisor who will identify project goals and learning outcomes, inspire, mentor and support his/her professional development.
Please note that the internship program is unpaid.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of entrepreneurship and startups
- Excellent networking, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent document management and detail-orientated
- Takes the initiative with the ability to work autonomously and with team members of all levels
- Excellent time management to meet deadlines and work under pressure as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office package, Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Excellent command of English, Armenian and Russian
- Willingness to learn and grow as part of an innovative team
- Conduct research, utilizing public and private sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate data;
- Utilise the research data to assist the progress of entrepreneurial programs;
- Produce clear and concise written studies documenting the methodology used;
- Take an active role in the implementation of entrepreneurial projects and summarize project results;
- Keep up to date with innovative scientific and technological developments;
Entrepreneurial and Incentivized Innovation activities:
- Work on the exploration of novel ideas alongside entrepreneurs
- Support the creation, implementation, and execution of entrepreneurial programs;
- Maintain and update the portfolio of early-stage startups
- Guide and give advice to startups through the critical early stages;
- Research and recommend business solutions, marketing strategies, and strategic relationships that will take startups’ business to the next level;
- Maintain a network of coaches and mentors to partake in tailored development of ventures
- Other duties as assigned.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by email to email@example.com. Please indicate “Entrepreneurial Projects Intern” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.