We are looking for an experienced project manager with a solid knowledge of entrepreneurship. The incumbent will lead entrepreneurial programs and manage them from conceptualization to implementation.
- Manage the creation, implementation, and execution of the entrepreneurial programs;
- Plan programs from start to completion, including deadlines, milestones, and processes;
- Manage the process of exploration of novel ideas and venture hypothesis for entrepreneurs;
- Evaluate program administration and delivery processes, implementing new changes, creating processes or systems as needed;
- Research and implement business solutions, marketing strategies, and strategic relationships that will take startups to the next level;
- Create/maintain a network of coaches and mentors to partake in tailored development of in-house produced ventures;
- Develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among program stakeholders;
- Develop entrepreneurial program concepts and strategies, summarize results;
- Establish KPIs, monitor and measure effectiveness;
- Prepare progress reports and lessons learnt;
- Evaluate business plans, conduct screening and due diligence of startups;
- Evaluate innovation ideas, assess and generate proposals;
- Analyze outcomes and maintain relevant metrics to manage the innovation activity;
- Keep up to date with scientific and technological developments to involve these into activities of Innovation team;
- Coordinate the activities of the innovation team to include; delegation of research materials, quality control of research and reports, management of innovation research timelines and task deadlines.
- Master's degree (preferably in business management or related field);
- More than 3 years of experience in project management, marketing, business management, finance or relevant field;
- Solid understanding and experience related to entrepreneurial processes, innovation methodologies;
- Experience in planning and running incubation/acceleration programs is a plus;
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, reason analytically,
- Able to work effectively with people with different backgrounds
- Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrable passion for technology, emerging technology and innovation;
- A self-starter who can be relied upon to complete assigned activities on time.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to email@example.com. Please indicate the title of the position “Entrepreneurial Program Manager” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.