We are looking for an vibrant and highly skillful Media Relations Coordinator to join our team and be involved in all aspects of the development and implementation of media based communication strategies.
They will be responsible for promoting and upholding the company's reputation by developing and executing media and public relations strategies/plans for brand promotions, internal communications and corporate communications initiatives through the use of various media outlets in collaboration with a communications team.
- Leading the development, implementation and measurement of external and internal media based communication plans, media events and promotional activities
- Establish positive relationships with local and international media outlets
- Develop written materials including press-releases and news reports about the programs and general work of the Foundation (English and Armenian)
- Prepare media evaluation reports
- Generate ideas to gain more media coverage
- Drive the development and implementation of PR campaigns to support brand building initiatives and program promotion
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Develop and manage internal/external/online corporate events in support of Foundation’s communications strategy
- Evaluate the program/campaign/event execution, successes and challenges to enhance learning for the next project
- Identify opportunities to proactively pitch FAST initiatives to potential stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field
- 2-3 years' experience working in a Media Relations role or in Public Relations role
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all levels of employees
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and execute flawlessly on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess strong project management skills
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Media Relations Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.