We are looking for an energetic and organized Events Specialist to provide support to our Communications and Events team. Our ideal candidate has some event planning experience, but we are willing to train the right person. The incumbent will research and book venues, coordinate vendor contracts, and prepare and organize all required regulatory documentation. On the day of events, you help set up and tear down decorations, monitor the delivery of supplies, and ensure operations run smoothly.
- Assist in event aspects, such as venue, seating, dining, and guest list.
- Research venues and vendors to suit each type of event
- Send out invitations and manage RSVP list.
- Coordinate and review vendor contracts
- Maintain a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Organize event documentation
- Assist with set up and tear down of events
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in hospitality management, marketing, advertising, or business management) and at least one-year experience working in the planning or related field.
- Very strong English and Armenian written and verbal communication skills
- Russian written and verbal communication is desired
- Ability to work with suppliers, contractors, employees, wait staff, and many other parties at the same time.
- Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Ability to quickly solve the issue is required.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their applications through this link.
FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.