FAST is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent intern, ready for new
The intern will support the Fundraising Officer with Donor data collection and analyses, some administrative duties, undertaking, coordinating paperwork, assisting with donor recognition activities, website improvements, etc. The intern will be assigned a supervisor who will identify project goals and learning outcomes, inspire, mentor and support his/her professional development.
Please note that the internship program is unpaid.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent document management and detail-orientation
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent data compilation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office package, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Good command of English and Armenian.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2022. Please indicate “Fundraising Intern” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Interview.