FAST is looking for an enthusiastic and diligent intern, ready for new challenges!
The intern will support the Program Management Officer and Program Team with data collection and document preparation, administrative duties, coordinating meetings, assisting with Program Management guide revision and approval process, etc. The intern will be assigned to a program management officer to identify project goals and learning outcomes, inspire, mentor, and support their professional development.
Please note that the internship program is unpaid.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
· Excellent document management and detail-orientation
· Good written and verbal communications skills
· Excellent data compilation skills
· Ability to work in a fast-changing environment
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Proficient in MS Office package, Google Docs, and Google Sheets.
· Project or Program Management basic knowledge (PMO will provide training)
· Good command of English and Armenian.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by email to email@example.com by January 31, 2022. Please indicate “Program Management Intern” in the subject line of your email. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.