FAST is looking for a proactive and hardworking professional responsible for a broad range of project management duties at the Foundation's Research Advancement Programs Unit of the Strategic Programming Department. The unit aims to create an environment for advancing STEM research and developing the scientific ecosystem in Armenia.
- Contributing to the development of new programs aimed at scientific advancement in Armenia in coherence with the mission of the foundation and coordination with the programs team;
- Managing full cycle of programs under the supervision of the team lead: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and closing the programs;
- Coordinating working flows with the functional managers and other units of the foundation;
- Developing and sustaining communication with the key stakeholders: government, international and local scientific and academic community, STEM private sector, etc.;
- Preparing program-related materials for the internal and external stakeholders, including FAST boards, donors, and beneficiaries in coordination with the communications team;
- Overseeing document management (contracts, financial reports, databases, project management documents, etc.);
- Promoting programs: public presentations, meetings with stakeholders, content development for the online promo campaign;
- Coordinating program-related activities and events in coordination with the events team;
- Supervising program officers and interns.
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or Social Sciences;
- Excellent understanding of project management tools;
- Good understanding of specifics of STI ecosystem: main challenges, gaps, opportunities;
- Good acquaintance with the main STI ecosystem stakeholders: key organizations, their mission, key projects;
- Excellent knowledge of written and verbal English and Armenian, knowledge of Russian is an asset;
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience;
- Strong experience in project planning, implementation, reporting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and technicalities;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills;
- Excellent computer skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to [email protected] Please indicate the title of the position, “Research Advancement Programs Coordinator,” in the subject line of your e-mail. We, at FAST, are grateful to all interested applicants for sending their CVs; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.